Login for faster access to the best deals. Click here if you don't have an account.

Furnaces and Boilers Private

2 months ago Multimedia Battambang   29 views

$ --

  • img
Location: Battambang
Price: $ --

The Organic Heat Carrier Furnace is a new type of special boiler, also known as a hot oil heater. It has the characteristics of low pressure and high temperature operation. The heating temperature can reach 340°C in liquid phase or 400°C in vapor phase. Those processes that require uniform and stable heating, and do not allow direct flame heating, can be heated by organic heat carrier in various production situations where the heating temperature is between 150°C and 380°C. Organic heat carrier furnaces generally use coal, oil, and gas as fuel, oil as the medium, and use a hot oil circulating pump to force the liquid to circulate the medium. The heat energy is transferred to the heating equipment, and then returned to the oven for reheating. Working temperature, and can run on medium and high precision control. The system has high thermal efficiency and convenient operation and maintenance. It is an ideal choice for safe, efficient and energy-saving heating equipment.

Coal Fired Organic Heat Carrier Furnaces heat air and distribute the heated air through the house using ducts. Boilers heat water and provide either hot water or steam for heating. Steam is distributed via pipes to steam radiators, and hot water can be distributed via baseboard radiators or radiant floor systems, or can heat air via a coil. Steam Boilers operate at a higher temperature than hot water boilers, and are inherently less efficient; however, high-efficiency versions of all types of furnaces and boilers are currently available.

Understanding the Efficiency Rating of Furnaces and Boilers

A central Fuel Gas Organic Heat Carrier Furnace or boiler's efficiency is measured by annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE). The Federal Trade Commission requires new furnaces or boilers to display their AFUE so consumers can compare heating efficiencies of various models. AFUE is a measure of how efficient the appliance is in converting the energy from fuel to heat over the course of a typical year.

Specifically, AFUE is the ratio of the furnace's or boiler's annual heat output compared to its total annual fossil fuel energy consumed. An AFUE of 90% means that 90% of the energy in the fuel becomes heat for the home and the other 10% escapes up the chimney and elsewhere. AFUE doesn't include the heat losses of the duct system or piping, which can be as much as 35% of the energy for output of the furnace when ducts are located in the attic, garage, or other partially conditioned or unconditioned space.

An all-electric furnace or Coal Fired Steam Boiler has no flue loss through a chimney. The AFUE rating for an all-electric furnace or boiler is between 95% and 100%. The lower values are for units installed outdoors because they have greater jacket heat loss. However, despite their high efficiency, the higher cost of electricity in most parts of the country makes all-electric furnaces or boilers an uneconomic choice. If you are interested in electric heating, consider installing a heat pump system.

Retrofitting Your Furnace or Boiler

Furnaces and boilers can be retrofitted to increase their efficiency. These upgrades improve the safety and efficiency of otherwise sound, older systems. The costs of retrofits should be carefully weighed against the cost of a new Biomass Steam Boiler or furnace, especially if replacement is likely within a few years or if you wish to switch to a different system for other reasons, such as adding air conditioning. If you choose to replace your heating system, you'll have the opportunity to install equipment that incorporates the most energy-efficient heating technologies available.

Other retrofitting options that can improve a system's energy efficiency include installing programmable thermostats, upgrading ductwork in forced-air systems, and adding zone control for hot-water systems, an option discussed in Heat Distribution Systems.